Support for floating table when rendering Word to PDF

I have a Word document from a client that is using a Text Wrapping setting of Around setting for two tables in the document. One of the those tables spans multiple pages. When I use convert to PDF using version 11.1 of Aspose.Words it does not properly handle the tables and only produces two pages when the original Word document had four. I’ve attached the original Word document and the converted PDF. We are converting the files using simple code:

// open the word document
Aspose.Words.Document WordDocument = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceFile);

// save the word document to PDF
WordDocument.Save(destinationFile, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Are there any options to fixing this with the existing DLL we have or do we need to wait for an updated DLL?

Thanks,
Scott Buckley
SAI Global Compliance

Hi Scott,

Thank you for inquiry. While using latest Aspose.Words 11.1.0. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. I have logged your issue as WORDSNET-6068 into our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue. Once we sort it out, we will let you know. Sorry for inconvenience.

Hello,

We’re facing a similar problem. Is there any update on this issue, WORDSNET-6068?

Thanks

Hi Coskun,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid this issue WORDSNET-6068 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? May be your document cause some different problem. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6068) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.