Support for netcore3.0

.Net Core 3.0 is now in preview, and i have do a short test with the aspose.words 19.11.0.

After Start a Console app the firstline with Document doc = new Document(); throws already an exeption => Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException: ‘The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.’
or
‘Could not load file or assembly ‘SkiaSharp, Version=1.68.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756’. 系统找不到指定的文件。":"SkiaSharp, Version=1.68.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756’

@xuchen Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. I just made a small tests and Aspose.Words 19.12.0 works fine in .NET Core 3.0 console application. Could you please share more details about your test environment and application? Have you added Aspose.Words reference from Nuget? If so, it had to install SkiaSharp and other Aspose.Words dependencies automatically. But the exception, you shared, shays that SkiaSharp is missed, so I suspect you added reference to Aspose.Words.dll only, but missed its dependencies. Please try adding reference from Nuget and let me know if it works on your side.

The code can run after adding nuget package . Thank you for your help.