Support for Powerpoint icon Illustrations

Greetings,

It would be great if Aspose.Slides provided support for adding to a slide and customizing the Powerpoint icons, which can be manually added in a slide using the Illustrations part of the Powerpoint 2019 ribbon using the Icons button next to the Shapes button.

Thanks

@yemoku,

I have tried understanding the requirements and have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please elaborate the requirements in the form of image depicting which feature is available in PowerPoint 2019 and that you like to have in Aspose.Slides.

Dear Mudassir,

Thanks for your response. The feature referred to is for the prebuilt Icon support in Powerpoint which function similar to Autoshapes.

Please see the attached screenshot on where to access this feature on the ribbon in Powerpoint 2019.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Much appreciated,

Yemi
Icons Preset.png (12.2 KB)

@yemoku,

I have observe the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-41880 as new feature request to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the feature will be available.

Hello,

Any status update on this feature request?

Many thanks

@yemoku,
I requested some estimated time to implement the feature from our development team. I will let you know as soon as possible.

@yemoku,
Unfortunately, this feature will not be available until Aspose.Slides 21.8. This is the tentative time. Our development team does its best for our customers, but on a first-come, first-served basis. But you can increase the priority for this feature by contacting paid support.

Given the current version this is tentatively another year from now.

@yemoku,
Aspose.Slides 21.8 will be released towards the end of August.