Support for representing Autoshape text as curve (C#)

Hi,
I wonder if there is any way to curve a line of text.
I want to add text to a circle.
Can you provide a sample code if possible?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
Something like that:
circle.PNG (42.5 KB)

@ab20150903,

Can you please share your requirements in form of sample so that we may help you out.

Hi,
I have added a sample image to the topic…
Thanks

@ab20150903,

Can you please provide the source presentation that you want to generate using Aspose.Slides.

There is no source presentation because I am creating the pptx from scratch…
I only need to know if it is possible generate that curved text anywhere in the slide…
I saw an enum called TextShapeType that I think can be used to change text format…
Am I correct ? If no, how can I achieve this text transformation ?
Thanks

@ab20150903,

I like to share as far as Aspose.Slides is concerned, it can possibly represent the text as much as supported by PowerPoint. Therefore, I have requested you to please share the desired sample presentation that you want to generate using Aspose.Slides. If your requirement is possible using PowerPoint, the same shall be possible using Aspose.Slides. The API has no capability beyond scope of PowerPoint. As far as ShapeType enum is concerned, it offers adding different sort of shapes available in PowerPoint. Therefore, please share the required sample presentation exhibiting your requirements and we will be more than happy to serve you and proceed further on the basis of that.

The portion of interest regarding my doubt appears in the attached pptx. I assembled this file manually using PowerPoint. The other components of the specification have been removed as they are confidential, so I can’t publish them, sorry.
Thank you for your help.

Sample PPTX: spec.zip (27.1 KB)

@ab20150903,

Thank you for sharing the details. I regret to share that the requested support is unavailable in API at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41409 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank you for your support

1 Like

@ab20150903,

You are very welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41409) have been fixed in this update.