Support for Shrink to AutoFit property while converting HTML to PDF in Aspose.PDF for .NET

Hi,
I am evaluating tools for html to pdf conversion to be used in our solutions - so far noticed Prince gave the best formatted output which even had the shrink to auto fit property. Document attached (PrinceOutput.docx)

Coming to Aspose pdf - we were / are keen to use this tool as the go forward option. But notice the following problems
1: The pdf output seems subpar compared to other tools (like prince). Document attached (AsposeOutput.docx)

2: How can I enable shrink to auto fit set to auto while generating html to pdf. In some forum responses; you have suggested to change the width and height to max values - which I believe is the worst possible solution. Don’t advise to change the AsposeReview.zip (645.8 KB)
width and height - what can be done to auto fit content during html to pdf conversion ???
3: Security concerns - Does aspose convert to pdf using in memory operations or write something to disk during conversion?

Documents attached as part of AsposeReview.zip :
PrinceOutput.docx
AsposeOutput.docx
PreHtml.html
CodeSnippet.text (used in LINQPAD)

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Sham

@shamkr

Thanks for contacting support.

We would like to share with you that different relevant issues and enhancement requests have already been logged in our issue management system and we are working over providing this functionality in our API. Furthermore, we also have logged another enhancement ticket as PDFNET-48044 in our issue tracking system with your provided details.

We will surely work over implementing requested functionality in the API and keep you posted with the status of its availability within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.