Support for shrinking table rows when generating PPT using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

I am usinr Aspose table rows in my PPT generation and facing table row content is not shrinking. So can you please advise, what should i do to avoid this issue.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

Thanks for your query.

Please share your sample file and code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have attached issue sample PPT with this query itself. I am generating one by one row dynamically and output is attached. Table content written in out of shape.
Sample_PPT.zip (32.4 KB)

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

Please share your code snippet as well, for our testing.

Hi Attaching the project code. PFA.ConsoleApp (1).zip (3.5 MB)

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed the sample project shared by you and like to share that when you set the text on TextFrame level the text formatting gets reset. You need to set the text on Portion level to retain the textual properties. I have modified the sample project on my end to serve the purpose on your end.

ConsoleApp_Modified.zip (3.5 MB)

Hi,

I tried the given solution but still facing the issue of design and shrinking is not working and slide overlapping happened.

Can you please suggest alernate option?

Thanks.

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have worked with project provided by my colleague and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated output with for your kind reference. Please check attachment. Can you please share which Aspose.Slides version you are using on your end and also please share environment details.test21.zip (1.7 MB)