Support for SQL Server 2104 Reporting Services

Do you know when a version of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services will be released to support SQL Server 2014 Reporting services and 2016 Reporting services? I’ve downloaded and manually configured the 2012 latest version and cannot get it to work with 2014 SSRS

Thanks,

Conor

Do you know when a version of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services will be released to support SQL Server 2014 Reporting services and 2016 Reporting services? I’ve downloaded and manually configured the 2012 latest version and cannot get it to work with 2014 SSRS

Thanks,

Conor

Hi Conor,

Thanks for using our API’s.

Earlier we have tested the compatibility of our rendering extension with SQL 2014 and it worked fine. However currently we are not certain why its failing in current scenario. For the sake of correction, I have logged an investigation ticket as PDFREP-33527 in our issue tracking system to test the compatibility with SQL 2014 and SQL 2016. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted with our findings. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Conor,

Can you please share some further details regarding the issue you are facing ?

Hi,

I am also looking to use Aspose pdf for SSRS 2016. Could you kindly let us know if Aspose latest version will work with SSRS 2016, or when Aspose is planning to release an updated version for SSRS 2016.

Thanks

@hamid.ahmed

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

We have already logged an investigation ticket as PDFRS-33543 in our issue tracking system, for the requirement. As soon as we receive some feedback from respective team, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.