Support Korean characters

Hi Romank,

ASPOSE.Word does not support Korean characters? When we use Korean language characters, the utility displays box type characters instead of actual text. I will attach a document for testing purpose.

Please help me to understand the problem here. Kindly confirm if ASPOSE.Word does not support Korean characters and if you could share the list of character sets and languages supported, that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
AjayKorean doc.docx (14.1 KB)

@ajay23 Aspose.Words supports Korean characters. I can successfully convert your document to PDF using the latest version of Aspose.Words and Korean characters are displayed properly.
You should note to properly convert document to PDF Aspose.Words requires fonts, which are used in the document.
You can use the following code to check whether fonts used in your document is substituted:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\Korean doc.docx");
doc.WarningCallback = new WarningCallback();
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");
private class WarningCallback : IWarningCallback
{
    public void Warning(WarningInfo info)
    {
        if (info.WarningType == WarningType.FontSubstitution)
            Console.WriteLine(info.Description);
    }
}

Hi @alexey.noskov,

Thank you for your quick response. Could you please share the converted document in PDF format and the version of ASPOSE.Word that you are using?

Thanks in advance,
Ajay

@ajay23 Please find the attached output document produced using the latest 21.11.0 version of Aspose.Words. out.pdf (49.2 KB)