Support of AutoSummarize feature in Aspose.Wrods for .NET

Hi, Support:

Does the Words.dll support draw AutoSummarize and insert it into the beginning of the document?
if so,how to work it out?

Thanks!

@ducaisoft

Unfortunately, your question is not clear enough therefore we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further. Also, please supply input/output documents and your current code for testing. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

That is to say, for MS Office Word version 2000/2003/2007, there is a feature that can automatically draw the abstract of the document, and then insert the drawn abstract into the beginning of the document.
However, for Word version 2010 and the laters, the feature has been removed.
You can refer to this feature based on Word 2003/2007 for this function for details.

@ducaisoft

Aspose.Words does not provide API to draw AutoSummarize document. However, you can create any type of contents from scratch using Aspose.Words and insert them at the start of document.

You can also create such template documents using MS Word and insert them at the start of document using Aspose.Words. We suggest you please read documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET.

Thanks for you suggestion.
However, to be regret, the feature that can autosummarize document has been removed from MS Word except version 2003 and 2007.
And how to scratch contents by aspose.words.dll?

@ducaisoft

You can use Aspose.Words to insert paragraphs, tables, images, charts etc. into document. Please ZIP and attach your expected AutoSummarize output document. We will then provide you more information about your query along with code example.

Thanks for your suggestion.
I know how to insert/add elements into document, but I’m afraid not to be sure how to precisely and automatically draw summary, therefore, I hope this feature will be considered in the future version.

In addition, would you please help me how to split a document page by page?
I used the DocumentSplitter Class (bas been rewritten as Net version),but failed, for the Splitter always return nothing. Therefore, could you rewrite the Class as Net version and debug it successfully and then let me try it ?

@ducaisoft

We need your expected output document to address this query. Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference.

Please check my reply in your other thread for further proceeding.