Support of Sensitivity Labels

Hi,

just a simple question but I don’t find any hint in help.

Do you support ‘Sensitivity Lables’ ?

Regards,
Guido

@Nachti,

We have logged your requirement/query in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-22239. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you informed here on further updates.

Hi,

do you have any update on this ?

@Nachti Unfortunately, the issue still has postponed status. We apologize for your inconvenience.
We will inform you within this forum thread as soon as we have more information.

When do you expect a decision ?
Or another question.

Do you plan to support custom ‘Sensivity Labels’ which will need a connection to Azure ?

Kind regards,
@Nachti

@Nachti The feature implementation is being planned, but due to the small number of requests we cannot tell you any deadline.

Hi,
ok but what is planned to do ? How it will be implemented ?

@Nachti Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with details.

Any update here?

Thx

@dr.doc Unfortunately, there is still no news regarding this feature. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is supported.

Unfortunately, my corporation is forcing sensitivity labels on all our documents with a “Confidential” classification. Aspose Words will not convert a docx document to PDF with this confidential classification. Is there any progress on updating Aspose to resolve this?

@g19317 Unfortunately, the issue is currently postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. I have asked our development team to take a look at this issue once again and consider scheduling it for development. We will keep you posted and let you know once this feature is supported or we have additional information for you.

Thank you…is there anyway of loading a docx file as a specified user? I was thinking if I can open/modify a docx file as a known corporate user, it might resolve the issue I am having

@g19317 Aspose.Words does not support loading documents as a specified user. However, Aspose.Words supports loading documents from stream. So if you can get unprotected stream you can feed it to Aspose.Words.

@awais.hafeez , is there any way to read sensitivity label using on-premise API for Aspose word?

@nanda21 Please see our documentation to learn how to work with documents protected with sensitivity labels:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/work-with-document-market-by-sensitivity-label/