Support Question of Aspose.Cells.dll (7.2.0.0)

Hi,

I am wondering if you still support this version of Aspose.Cells.dll (7.2.0.0
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/category1084.aspx ).

When is its end of life ?
Have you had any security updates after this version of Aspose.Cells.dll (7.2.0.0
) ?

Hi,

Thanks for your query.

Well, as per internal policy of Aspose, users cannot download any version of the product which is older than one year or so. Since the Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.2 was published (in Downloads module) on November 20, 2015, so it will remain accessible/downloadable until November 19, 2016 (next year).

Also, the version v8.6.2 (or any other version of the product(s), would never expire as long as you use a valid license (that should have expiry date >= published date of the released version/fix), you may use this version as long as you wish.

Furthermore, we publish hotfixes in the forums for the releases. For example, the latest hotfix is v8.6.2.5 in Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.2 series.

Hope, you understand now.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I am wondering if you still support this version of Aspose.Cells.dll (7.2.0.0
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/category1084.aspx ).

When is its end of life ?
Have you had any security updates after this version of Aspose.Cells.dll (7.2.0.0 ) ?

Hi,

I think you have edited your original query and re-posted it again.

Please check my previous reply for your reference. Well, your mentioned version i.e., v7.2.0 is an older version, in fact it was released more than a year ago, so I am afraid, we cannot provide that version in Downloads module, also, we do not provide support for it or provide fixes for that version. If you have your older version with you, you may keep using it with your license (older ) file. Also, we do not fix issues in the older versions, all the fixes are based on latest APIs set of the product.

FYI, when you purchase a license for a product, you are authorized to use the license file with any new (and upcoming (official versions)) versions or hot fixes of the component for the next whole year. Moreover, your license will never expire if you continue to use your license with the product’s version/hot fix that should be released before your subscription expiry date. Furthermore, if you need to use any version of the product(s) which is released after your subscription expiry date, then you have to upgrade your subscription to get new license.

Hope, this helps a bit.

Thank you.