Support to access WordArt Transformation properties (Java)

When I unpacked the PPT document, I found that the value of fromWordArt in the ppt/slides/slide1.xml file was 1.

I compared the content of slideshows with and without WordArt and found that there are differences
20191129170432.png (5.9 KB)

Can these be used as the basis for judging the existence of WordArt?

WordArt.zip (28.8 KB)

@chenxiaoni,

I have observed the image and explanation shared by you. Can you please share what issue your are seeing after using Aspose.Slides on your end and how we may help you w.r.t Aspose.Slides. Please also share the working sample code and generated presentation on your end.

In the process of obtaining PPT data, the distorted character data is difficult to read. I only want to write this type of word art as an svg file. There is no read method provided in the IAutoShape interface. I don’t want to write all IAutoShape as svg files. I hope you can provide to determine whether the text in IAutoShape is distorted, or provide a conversion type (prst = “textArchUp”).
This way I can distinguish whether the text contained in IAutoShape has been distorted.

@chenxiaoni,

Can you please share working sample code and generated presentation so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Aspose.Slides 19.11 does not provide conversion properties for reading WordArt.
1575351408743.png (61.0 KB)

@chenxiaoni,

The WordArt are normal AutoShape with text using predefined template. So you can access them using that. I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference to access the shapes.

window 10 ,jdk 1.8
At present, I only use the function of reading presentations. I often encounter text effects with Transform attributes in presentations. I need to read that he uses this attribute for some compatibility processing.For example, write svg.Can you provide the Transform attribute type in text effects?

@chenxiaoni,

Can you please elaborate the requirements in the form of sample presentation that you want to work with. Moreover, I have not been able to understand following sentences. I will really appreciate if you provide sample presentation and complete requirements.

PowerPoint menu item
1575351408743.png
WordArt.ppt
WordArt.zip

Aspose.Slides-19.11 for java

Windows 10

jdk-1.8

I will use Aspose.Slides-19.11 (for java) to read this PPT, and I want to read three different transform types. From the data read from the API, I can’t see any difference between the three IAutoShape, but in fact their shapes have changed. How should I capture this change? I need to know the type of change!

I want to use Aspose.Slides to read PPT content and render the content on a web page. At present, the shape of WordArt cannot be read. After reading the changed text, there is no distinguishing condition.

@chenxiaoni,

I have observed the requirement shared by you. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37877 has been added as new feature request to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37877) have been fixed in this update.