Support to Convert XFA to AcroForms using Aspose.PDF for Java

Hi All,

I have to convert existing form or form fields into a XFA forms ,actually want to convert existing forms into
XFA form as acroforms do not autoexpand the content below the form if we add any rows/data dynamically to the pdf forms.

I tried adding form field or form control as a combo box but it does not expand the text below it.
It gets displayed over the already existing text.

So any help will be much appreciated?

Thanks,
Vinod

@AgentVinod86

Thanks for contacting support.

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-37214 in our issue tracking system, for your requirement. We will further investigate the feature feasibility and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Would you please share your sample PDF document along with the code snippet, so that we can also test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Please find attached pdf DynamicXFAToAcroForm.pdf (429.9 K

This a pdf which I have referred in the aspose sample code snippets.
Actually i have to achieve the functionality which this pdf has.
When we click on the AddItem button ,it adds subforms to the main form and auto expand the
text or forms below this subform.
There will not be any action performed ,I will add dynamically subforms and it should get added by
adjusting text or subforms below this form as it gets adjusted in the attached pdf.

Thanks,
Vinod

@AgentVinod86

Thanks for sharing the sample PDF file.

We have shared your concerns along with sample PDF document, with the investigation ticket which was logged earlier. We will really appreciate if you can please share the code snippet which were trying at your end to achieve the functionality. It would really help us in investigating the scenario accordingly.