Support WCAG PDF using .NET

I am using Aspose Word to manipulate Word files and Convert the files to PDF.
I have been looking on your support pages and found some help with getting the pdf files to be compatible with new laws (WCAG) requiring them to be user accessible.

There are 2 points that I have not been able to do, and as far as I can see it is features that are currently missing from the Aspose platform.

1: Setting the UA flag in the created PDF files, the solution I have found on your forums is to use Aspose PDF to set this flag after the PDF has been created by Aspose Word, but this is not an ideal solution.
2: Converting additional link text (i.e. If we in Word modify our links to have a tooltip text explaining the link, the mouse over text will not be in the converted PDF file)

Are those features that will be added to Aspose Word
If so do you have a plan for when it will happen?
Or do the features exists (if so in what version of Aspose Word and how do I use them?)

Best Regards
Rune Kappelgaard
Patienterstatningen

@PEBL

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support WCAG 2.0 PDF. The issue ID for this feature is WORDSNET-19220. We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you please ZIP and attach your input, problematic output and expected output documents? We will then log your issue according to your requirement.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19220) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.7 update also available on NuGet.