Supported compression types for tiff file creation

I am attempting to write a program to compress a grayscale tiff file with two frames. When I use the compression setting of TiffCompressions.Jpeg I get the error "The compression 7 is not supported at the moment."

Are there plans to support this in the near future, or is there a work around for creating tiff files with jpeg compression?

Thanks

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have recently implemented your required feature (Jpeg compression for Tiff file format) in .NET version of the product with the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.7.0. Same will be implemented in the Aspose.Imaging for Java 2.7.0. We have attached this thread to the appropriate ticket (IMAGING-34566) from our database so that you could be notified automatically once the required feature is available for public use.

Please feel free to contact us back in case you have more question or need further assistance with Aspose APIs.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-34566) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.