Supported types of word document in Aspose word for .Net

Hi,
I have evaluated your product for word conversion, but I would like to get a list of types of word document that can be supported by Aspose .Net. I am looking for formats like doc, docx and also whether there be any issue in converting files with
corrupt fonts / fonts for foreign languages etc
It would be good to get the list of supported and unsupported formats so that we can speak with the client and get a go ahead.

Regards
Mohan

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words for .NET is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®.

Please check the list of file formats supported by Aspose.Words from following links.
Load formats supported by Aspose.Words
Save formats supported by Aspose.Words

You can load a file of LoadFormat into Aspose.Words DOM and convert it to any of SaveFormats. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Thank you. Can you please let me know if there are any limitations while trying to convert documents with corrupt fonts / foreign language etc. Is the conversion dependent on the fonts installed in the system ?

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You can find a list of limitations upon exporting/importing documents here:

What Document Features are Supported