Supporting table of contents

I purchased yesterday and have now realized that your component doesn’t support table of contents. This was a requirement for me. Is there a workaround? If not, I have already spoke with sales and will just receive a refund.

Thanks

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Merit.

In the documentation, I see where the TOC can be inserted but not built. But I also see where adding a Word macro can auto-update the TOC on document Open. That sounds great.

However, I am not finding how to add macros to a documenet created by this product. SO…my next thought is a template (.DOT file); or perhaps a blank Word doc that has the maco already loaded. Can I use this concept to acheive the desired results? Will using a base-Word doc preclude any other features of this product from working?
Thanks,
RWright

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes you can use this concept. You can use a macro to automatically update the field. See the following link for more information.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-filename-field-does-not-automatically-update-when-you-open-a-document-in-word-de2bfb95-d990-1ced-a618-5ac0a2ec1be4
Also see attached document, you can use this document as template.
Best regards.