SVG to Jpg is blurry and resolution is low

Hi,

I am trying to convert an SVG into Jpg using Aspose.Svg and the resultant Jpg file is blurry I also tried with different formats and the result is still the same.

test_sample_1.zip (166.1 KB)

using (var document = new SVGDocument(fileDir + svgname))
        {
            using (var device = new ImageDevice(new ImageRenderingOptions(ImageFormat.Jpeg), fileDir + "test_sample.jpg"))
            {
                document.RenderTo(device);
            }
        }

I am using latest version of the library 21.12.0

@raghavendralr

We have logged an issue as SVGNET-55 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali would it be possible to provide me with an ETA when this issue would be fixed or any workaround … etc.

This is a blocker for us as of today.

@raghavendralr

The issues in free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis. Your issue was logged recently and we are afraid that it has not been yet reviewed. We will be able to share some ETA with you as soon as it is fully investigated. Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during ticket analysis. We will inform you once it is fixed or we have some news about fix ETA. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali I have licenses of Aspose.Total, I had raised it as free support as a different email was mentioned during the purchase. I am trying to get that corrected. Once corrected, do i have to raise these issues again or can you please share the procedure to report these issues as part of the license terms.

Thanks in advance.

@raghavendralr

In case you have not purchased priority support subscription along with the license, you would not be able to raise the issue priority to the highest/urgent level. In case you have a subscription to the paid/priority support, you need to create a ticket in the respective support forum so that your issue can be escalated to the priority support.

Furthermore, we are investigating the ticket and will surely share its fix ETA soon. Please spare us some time.

Hi, I see that the internal issue has been fixed. Is it already released? what was the outcome?

@raghavendralr

We would like to share with you that the ticket has been resolved in Aspose.SVG for .NET 22.1.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SVGNET-55) have been fixed in Aspose.SVG for .NET 22.1.