SVG with Font "Wingdings 3" insert in Document

When I insert an SVG with Wingding’s font with Aspose into Word, a default font will be displayed instead, not Wingding’s.

If I drag and drop the SVG into Word, I see the Wingdings. Enclosed is the SVG I drag in, the result and my code to insert the SVG.

Would you have a hint?svg_problem.zip (2.6 MB)

@TarekA,

We tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17895. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I also have a problem with another SVG. In the same scenario, the SVG is displayed differently. A bar is not displayed when it is copied to Word with Aspose.
secondExample.zip (4.9 KB)

Enclosed is the other SVG.

@TarekA,

Regarding secondExample.svg, we used the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 18.12 and the following code to insert this SVG inside a new document and attached the generated document here for your reference: (see 18.12-secondExample.zip (10.1 KB))

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

builder.InsertImage("E:\\secondExample\\secondExample.svg");

doc.Save("E:\\secondExample\\18.12.docx");

Do you still see the same problems in this generated DOCX? If yes, please provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated DOCX file with respect to your SVG and attach it here for our reference. Please also ZIP and attach the DOCX file showing the undesired behavior here for testing.

We will then investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Your result is also incorrect, a bar is not displayed. Enclosed in the attachment is a file how it should look like. I created this by Drag & Drop into a Word document.secondExample_correct.zip (234.9 KB)

@TarekA,

Thanks for the details. We tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18007. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16496) have been fixed in this update

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17895) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.3 update.