SvgLoadOptions not found

Hi,
I am trying to convert an SVG file to PDF format, and found this guide:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Convert%20SVG%20file%20to%20PDF%20format

But SvgLoadOptions seem to no longer be around, are SVG supposed to be converted in a different way now?

Thanks,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for contacting support.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36747 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.<o:p></o:p>

Hi Martin,

We have a good news for you. Your reported issue has been fixed in our latest HotFix, Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.2. Please download and try it from[ this link](https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=3b2b50573bb4c927&id=3B2B50573BB4C927%21317), it will help you to accomplish your requirements.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Bet Regards,

Hi,

Thank you, this works and conversion was successful. Any idea when this will be released in a version that is on Nuget?
Also, I noticed on a lot of wider images, the conversion to Pdf cuts off anything that doesn't fit on the page. Is there a way to help this? (flip images which have higher width than height, make them smaller so they fit, etc.)

Thanks,
Martin
Hi Martin,

ysoft.team:

Also, I noticed on a lot of wider images, the conversion to Pdf cuts off anything that doesn't fit on the page. Is there a way to help this? (flip images which have higher width than height, make them smaller so they fit, etc.)

Thanks for your feedback. We will appreciate if you please share your sample input/output document here, so we will look into it and provide you more information accordingly.

Best Regards,
Hi Martin,

ysoft.team:

Thank you, this works and conversion was successful. Any idea when this will be released in a version that is on Nuget?

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is available now on nuget, You may please download it and use accordingly.

Best Regards,

I have attached a sample .svg file in the .zip that I have converted with Aspose.Pdf and it cuts off most of the car in the resulting .pdf file (and Acrobat reader even throws some error when opening it)

Hi Martin,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET 9.1.2 HotFix, We have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36760 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,