SVGs converted to png / jpg

Hi Team,

I am trying to convert a html page into pdf. The html document has svg images which needs to be preserved as SVGs. But when I convert to pdf using aspose.html.rendering.pdf, the svg images loose their clarity in PDF.

I also tried to convert to pdf using aspose.pdf library and it throws a different exception in the output window and am never able to get the code to save the pdf.

Thanks
Sandeep

@arunsandeep

Would you please share the sample files and the sample code snippet that you have tried so far? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Please find the sample html being used to generate the pdf. I am trying to generate a WYSIWYG pdf from this HTML.

article.7z (12.2 KB)

@arunsandeep

We received below output in our environment. Could you please check it and share the screenshot where you are noticing the bad image quality? It would help us in further investigation.
out.pdf (545.8 KB)

Hi Asad,

As you can see the from the screenshot. The charts are getting pixelated on the generated pdf. They are svg images on the html which means they should be scalable.
image.png (11.8 KB)

Thanks
Sandeep

@arunsandeep

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): HTMLNET-5336

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

A post was split to a new topic: Facing Error while converting HTML to PDF

The issues you have found earlier (filed as HTMLNET-5336) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by avpavlysh