Symbols are not aligned with chart

Dear Aspose,
there is an discrepancy between how you see symbols aligned in Excel and how you see them after export into SVG.

Please see the attached image for issue related to misaligned symbols within the chart:
Bug411509_WronglyAlignedSymbols.png (168.7 KB)

Adding also application using your Aspose.Cells 23.7 version with source excel file that performs this issue:
Bug411509_WronglyAlignedSymbols.zip (384.6 KB)

Please let us know about proposed solution.

Best regards
Pavel OTTA

@ottap
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53778

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @ottap
1, In the above text box, “landlords” is a new line, I use Excel to PDF function, output PDF is the same situation, we are reference to excel to pdf effect to render, please confirm your side of the effect.
2, In the chart area below, the relative position of the circular label to the chart, which we can reproduce, is being dealt with.
3, Please confirm your work environment, (windows or linux, net6 or .netframework, skiasharp or system.drawing.common), So we can better identify the problem, thank you.

Hi Leoluo,

1. you are right about “landlords” - I can see the same behavior in my excel print preview (we were already told by Aspose that this is the way you try to mimic).

2. symbols being written over orange curve in chart is still problem (see different behavior in preview and Aspose result)
    Bug411509_WronglyAlignedSymbols-Print.png (41.1 KB)

3. I am using Windows .net6, example application (sent earlier) . Your aspose.Cells nugget is adding SkiaSharp.dll (version 2.88.3) in bin folder

Thanks for further investigation.

Best regards
Pavel Otta

Hi @ottap
Thanks for your further feedback, we’ll fix point 2 as soon as possible.We’ll keep you apprised of any developments.

Hi @ottap
Our optimized results are as follows, It will take effect in the next version (23.8).
230721.zip (10.1 KB)

Thanks Leoluo,
seems fixed :-).

@ottap,

Thanks for your feedback and you are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53778) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi