Sync list with FTP

I clicked on ‘Sync list with ftp’ and i get this message:
Unable to change status of job Reason: The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object ‘proc_putObject’, database ‘SharePoint_Config’, schema ‘dbo’. Please contact Aspose support (www.aspose.com)

This message was posted using Email2Forum by kashif.iqbal.

Hi Daniel,

Is it possible for you to provide us your test FTP account, so that we can check this issue by reproducing at our end? We’ll look into it and assist you as soon as possible.

Hi,

sorry, but this is not possible. I have to say that i get the error only on 1 of our sitecollection, it does not appear on another sitecollection on the same server. But i have the problem with the missing license on every sitecollection! I deployed the license solution on the farm and it shows me 'Deployed' as status in the central administration. But when i click on 'FTP Setting' i always get the message 'Please purchase a license'. Then i tried to upload a file from a library to our ftp-server and it worked, BUT after the file was uploaded i got an errormessage from sharepoint with a correlationID. Same happens when i try to sync the library with ftp. In this case i get the errormessage immediatly and no file is synchronised. Should i send you a mail with the errormessaged and/or also the logfile?

Kind Regards,

Daniel Micheler

Hi Kashif,

now i finally was able to make some tests by downloading the version 1.4 of your tool. I still have the problem with the license but in the meantime i made some tests with very small files. The syncronisation works good, but the workflow did not start! I'm using Nintex 2010 and created a workflow on my syncronised list that starts when items are created. Your tool downloaded the files from the ftp-server and created them into my library. But the workflow did not start! Then i manually added a document to the list and the workflow started as usual. Is it possible to use Workflows on the syncronised list?

Kind Regards,

Daniel Micheler

Hi Daniel,

[quote user="dmicheler@loacker.com"]

I have to say that I get the error only on 1 of our sitecollection, it does not appear on another sitecollection on the same server.

[/quote]

In my opinion, there might be something different on that sitecollection that may be causing the issue. Are you using the latest version of Aspose.Email for Sharepoint 1.5? If not, please use this latest version at your end. Meanwhile, I am trying to reproduce this issue at our end and would request you to please spare us a little time for environment setup. I'll update you soon about my findings in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

as i said, i always get an error message with version 1.5, for example when i select an item in a library and then click on 'Send to FTP'. The file is uploaded correctly, but after this there is always an errormessage with a sharepoint correlation ID. That's why i tried the version 1.4 and this worked fine! The files were uploaded/downloaded/syncronised right and there was no errormessage.
The most important question for me is to know if nintex workflows (or SP-Workflows) are supported by your tool? (see my prior post).

Regards,

Daniel Micheler

This is the log:

High Leaving Monitored Scope (PostResolveRequestCacheHandler). Execution Time=11,9294491338983 8e710563-701b-42b3-b152-6f7905639587
02/22/2013 14:39:25.77 w3wp.exe (0x1738) 0x131C SharePoint Foundation Runtime tkau Unexpected System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.Web.CommandUI.Ribbon.CreateRenderContext(CUIDataSource uiproc) at Microsoft.Web.CommandUI.Ribbon.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SPRibbon.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Render... 8e710563-701b-42b3-b152-6f7905639587
02/22/2013 14:39:25.77* w3wp.exe (0x1738) 0x131C SharePoint Foundation Runtime tkau Unexpected ...(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) at System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) 8e710563-701b-42b3-b152-6f7905639587
02/22/2013 14:39:25.77 w3wp.exe (0x1738) 0x131C SharePoint Foundation Monitoring b4ly Medium Leaving Monitored Scope (Request (POST:http://loamos01:82/sites/pm/TEST%20FTP/Forms/AllItems.aspx?InitialTabId=Ribbon%2EAsposeNetwork%2EDocLibraryTools&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence)). Execution Time=128,786479845902 8e710563-701b-42b3-b152-6f7905639587

Hi Daniel,

I am afraid to inform that I could not find any information for support of nintex workflows in the product.

Please spare us little time as I have contacted the development team to provide assistance in this regard and will write back here as soon as some feedback is received from the developers.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated in this regard.