Sync resource calendar with a sharepoint calendar

Hi support,

Is there a way to sync mpp file with a sharepoint calendar or an outlook calendar? I want to update and manage our resource availability in sharepoint (or exchange) and update/push that information in all msproject file.

Is it possible with Aspose?

Thank you

@jfcouturier

Can you please share the details of your requirements as I am afraid what you have requested doesn’t seems to be possible using API.

Yes of course.

I want to share a centralized calendar for each resource and push the information in several msproject files.

My idea was to fill a calendar in SharePoint or exchange (or any kind of source), use code to retrieve information and use your API to create/update a calendar for each resource assigned to a project, in th project file.

As we don’t use project server, we are looking for a solution to share the availability of all resources in a centralized way.

Thank you

@jfcouturier

I have created an issue with ID TASKSNET-4373 in our issue tracking system as investigation to further investigate the requirements on our end. We will be able to share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Hi support,

Any news on that issue? Just wondering if there is a ay to do that

Best regards!

This Topic is created by shahzadlatif using Email to Topic tool.

@jfcouturier

At present there are no updates available as issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.