System.Drawing compared to Aspose.Drawing using PropertyItems

PropertyItem.gif (1.9 KB)
I’m trying to replace System.Drawing with Aspose.Drawing, and have found an issue with the Property items.
Because we cannot create Property items, we have to use existing. I have an image attached, which works with the following:
using (var bitmap = (System.Drawing.Bitmap)System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(stream))
{
_propertyItem = bitmap.PropertyItems.FirstOrDefault(i => i.Id == 37510);
}
Using Aspose.Drawing, there is only 1 property found, (37510 is missing).
our current version is 22.11

@gmitchell.ipipeline,

Could you please create a sample VS.NET application, zip it and post us to show the issue. We will check your issue soon. Also, please download and try using latest version of the API:

Aspose.Drawing.Issue.zip (2.7 MB)
Here is the sample VS application showing the issue

@gmitchell.ipipeline,

I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample project with your sample image file. I found difference in PropertyItems retrieved when comparing results of System.Drawing with Aspose.Drawing.

We need to evaluate your issue in detail. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DRAWINGNET-1430

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@gmitchell.ipipeline,

Please download and try using latest version (v23.10). Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.