System.IO.IOException: Wrong image extracting

Hi

I am getting a "System.IO.IOException: Wrong image extracting, please check your pdf." message when I try to extract images from a pdf. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the pdf and I can open it and export all the images from it.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

PS. i'm using the trial version of 3.2.0.0

Hello Andrew,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFKITNET-6525. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

I was wondering if there has been any more progress on this issue?

Hi,

We are working on the issue and find it is related to an known memory issue and may be difficult to be resolved in short time.

I would like to let you know our work of 64-bit-support for imaging&printing features, which will be available on our next release. Since it bases on new design, we want to resolve the issue PdfKitNet-6525 along with that work. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey,

I am encountering this bug as well, but in regular 32-bit Windows XP. Has there been any progress into fixing the bug?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Our development team is working hard to improve this feature. Pleas make sure you are using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf .Kit, and in case you are still facing any problem, please share the resource Pdf file, so that we test that particular scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6525) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I am getting the same issue: "Wrong image extracting, please check your pdf.: v6.0.0.0"

I have Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll version 6.0.0.0 size 10,037 kb

Any help is appreciated.

Hi Hedicha,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Please share your template PDF file and sample code to show the issue. Also, I would like to inform you that Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued as a separate product. All its features are found under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET component. You may download and try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.6 and check if it works fine for you.

Following are the links for migrating your code from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-blogs/shahzad-latif/archive/2011/06/11/migrating-from-legacy-code-to-merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net.html

Please feel free to contact support in case you have any further queries.

Thank You & Best Regards,