System.OutOfMemoryException in Converter PPT to PDF .NET

Hi everybody!,
Hi Aspose Team, !

my english is not very well, sorry… but i will try it…

I’m testing the library, becouse i want buy it, but i need know if have all the funtionality that i need.

I’m running a console app (c#, .net) where i try convert a PPTX to PDF, … BUT (important!)… my document is so big, has a size about 400 or 500 MB… are pptx with statistics information. I need convert them from pptx to pdf. That’s my request.

So, i run the app and…2 things happen:

1. The app delay much time… more than 30 minutes… really i can’t see finished.
  2. With de app in 32bits fail, under the error: “System.OutOfMemoryException”, i have change the app to 64bits… but I DONT DO MUST THAT… becouse the work’s server is running under 32 bits…

So, i need running under 32 bits (the app), without that error, and convert my documents PPTX of 400 mb to PDF approx…

Is all that posible?
I understand that will delay some minutes… but, How many minutes are “normal” ?
I need other configurations? more parameters?

Tell me that you need more information?

I share you the code that use now…

String pptxFile = @"C:\ContribucionG.pptx";
        String pdfFile = @"C:\ContribucionG.pdf";

try
        {
            Console.WriteLine("Conversion iniciada..");

// I dont know if i need this....
            LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions
            {
                BlobManagementOptions = new BlobManagementOptions
                {
                    IsTemporaryFilesAllowed = true,
                    PresentationLockingBehavior = PresentationLockingBehavior.KeepLocked,
                    MaxBlobsBytesInMemory = UInt64.MaxValue
                }
            };

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(pptxFile, loadOptions);

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions
            {
                SaveMetafilesAsPng = false
            };
            presentation.Save(pdfFile, SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);

Console.WriteLine("Finalizada");

}
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("Error: " + ex.Message);
        }

Console.ReadKey();

@TonoHdez100,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation and also please share which Aspose.Slides version you are using on your end so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi @Adnan.Ahmad ,

I can’t shared the presentation by Company policies. But it is a comun’s presentation, pptx, but its so big (300 or 400mb, more less).
My Aspose.Slides version is 17.8.0.0

Is there any configuration or parameter which must test?

Thanks!

@TonoHdez100,

I would like to share that we really wish to help you out and need source presentation to investigate the issue further on our end to help you out. Your presentation is fairly large and better option is to use x64 assembly of Aspose.Slides for .NET to avoid this. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further to help you.