System.OverflowException: 'Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.' At Aspose.Cells.Charts.Chart.Calculate

Using this file:

SF North Bev Deck - Dollars - Issue.zip (167.5 KB)

And try too run this code:

code.20231019.zip (1.0 KB)

I see the OverflowException error thrown. Is there an argument or load option I can pass to help mitigate this problem?

@BK.Broiler.730,

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample with PPTX file. I found an exception “System.OverflowException: ‘Value was either too large or too small for an Int32’” on Chart.Calculate() method.

We need to evaluate your issue in detail. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54439

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@BK.Broiler.730,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged as “CELLSNET-54439”) has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.11) that we plan to release in the first half of November. You will be notified when new versions are released.

Hi, i am having the same error when “Chart.ToImage()”.

Is there anyway i can do a local test of the fix? I am currently using version 23.4.0

TIA, Frank

@Frank_Nielsen ,

The fix is not published/released yet. Anyways, could you please share your template Excel file (please zip it prior attaching) and sample code to reproduce the issue. We will check it soon.

I am unable to produce an example .xlsx with the error, it is not persistent.

So as soon as the fix is around, i will do some testing and report back :slight_smile:

@Frank_Nielsen
Thank you for your feedback. Once Aspose.Cells v23.11 is released, we will notify you immediately.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54439) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi