TAB issue with the package 7.8.0

To whom it may concern,

I have the following issues in the package file, F.pdf:

1) Message: When I open the document I get the following message "Illegal name spedified for node:[eApp_Aspose_N#1]". please see image PDFErrorMessage.png.

2) Validation: The validation message in the email is gone in the package from the original document E.pdf. please see image ValidationMessageMissing.png.

3) Data disappeared: When I enter data in the first name field, Middle name field and Last name field and tab to next fields the data disappeared.

4) Tab issue:

a) if you click on the zip code field in page 1, and enter data, once you hit on the tab key, it will take you to the Direct bill check box at the bottom of page one.

b) if you click on the email field in page 1, and enter data, once you hit on the tab key, it will take you to the zipcode field, which is before the email fields.

I am using the following code:

AsposePDFLink.License license = new AsposePDFLink.License();

license.SetLicense("Aspose.Pdf.lic");

AsposePDFLink.Facades.PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new AsposePDFLink.Facades.PdfFileEditor();

bool merged = pdfEditor.Concatenate(InputFiles, OutputFile);

if (!merged)

{

var _corrupted = pdfEditor.CorruptedItems;

string _LogError = pdfEditor.ConversionLog;

StringBuilder sbMessage = new StringBuilder();

sbMessage.Append("Unable to Merge PDFs:");

foreach (var item in InputFiles) { sbMessage.AppendFormat("{0}\\n", item); } sbMessage.AppendFormat("Output files:{0}", OutputFile);

throw new ApplicationException(sbMessage.ToString());

}

thank you

Alvaro

Hi Cody,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I’m looking into your issue and will get back to you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Cody,

Thanks for your patience. I’ve noticed the reported issue in shared output file and logged issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35135 for further investigation and resolution. I will keep you updated regarding issue progress via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

any update in these issues.

thank you

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for your patience. We have a good news for you, above reported issue has been resolved and fix for the issue will be available in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon it is published and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

Dou you have an approximate date for Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0? Need for client management and planning purposes. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently we are in process of testing the build and hopefully we will publish new release Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0 in start of next week. We will notify you as soon it gets available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35135) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.