Table AutoFitOption

I have a table with AutoFitToContent turned on.

This table has 3 columns.

First row has text in the first cell and has columnspan =3

The 2 and 3 row has values in each cell.

It seems AutoFitToContent doesn’t take in account the column span of the 1st row?

Is there a way to do this or make that row as not part of the auto fit algorithm?

Thank you,
Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for using our API.

Can you please share the code snippet so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

See attached for example solution and image is pdf.

Thank you for your help,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for sharing the sample project. I am testing this scenario and will share my findings shortly.

Hi Brandon,

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36909 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for logging something. Is it possible using the Aspose.PDF.Table namespace?

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for you inquiry. I am afraid currently ColumnAdjustment property is not available in Aspose.Pdf.Table class. We have also logged an enhancement ticket as PDFNEWNET-36912 for the same and will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36912;PDFNEWNET-36909) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Brandon,

In reference to above stated fixes, You may use AutoFitToContent value of ColumnAdjustment property of Table as suggested in your other post.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan