Table break behaviour

I have 2 tables in a report, one is 3/4 of a page long, and the other is 1/2 of a page long.
Currently if i add these, I get one page for table 1 and 1 page for table 2.

If i make table 2 long enough, it will eventually fill the white space on page 1 before going on to other pages. There is a “IsKeepWithNext” flag but it doesnt appear to do anything.

I have not included a code sample as its a fairly simple scenario.
Is there any flag I can use to tell a table its OK to break into different pages and not try to keep the contents together? This is leading to a lot of whitespace in documents.

@R_C_D_T

You can specify IsBroken property of a table to specify that it will be truncated for next page.

Furthermore, as per our understandings, you want to keep both tables on same page but when second table is longer than page height, it shifts entirely to next page. Please let us know if our understandings are correct so that we can further proceed to assist you accordingly.

To clarify, this is when the 2nd table is too big to go on to the first page (exceeds remaining height), that the table will display as much as it can on page 1, before truncating and going onto page 2.

I tried using the IsBroken flag on all my table helpers but it doesnt seem to have had the effect.

@R_C_D_T

In order to properly investigate the scenario and observe the same issue which you are having, would you kindly share your complete sample code snippet along with an expected output PDF file. This would really help us replicating the issue in our environment and address it accordingly.