Table cell Columns merging while converting pdf to excel file

Hi,

I am working on converting the PDF file to excel file, while doing it sometime the table cells are getting merged into one and as a result when the excel
is created, data corresponding to those table cells are shifted. I am wondering if
this related to column width not being defined, but even i tried with column width being defined which still behaving the same.

I used the same pdf to convert excel using online pdf to excel tools, its working and converting the same as in pdf.

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario by converting one of my sample PDFs into XLS format with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.4.0 and was unable to notice any issue. You can check following code snippet which I have used.

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + “SamplePdf.pdf”);
ExcelSaveOptions options = new ExcelSaveOptions();
doc.Save(dataDir + "SampleExcel.xls", options);

Please note that sometimes issue is related with specific input document and to observe the same issue in our environment, we need that file. We will really appreciate if you please share an input document along with code snippet which you are using for conversion, so that we can try to replicate the issue in our environment and address it accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the Response…

I am using a pdf which contains the table data and while converting the table data some columns are merging. I am attaching the same PDF which i tried to convert to excel file.

Thanks in Advance.
Avinash J

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for sharing input document. I have tested the scenario by converting your PDF document into XLS format in our environment and observed that some column values were misplaced in the output file. However, I have logged an issue as PDFNET-42741 in our issue tracking system. We will look into the details of it and keep you informed with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi @asad.ali,

We are also facing same issue in .Net 21.8.0 .

Could you please tell me if you found any solution for this.

Thanks

@askumawat

We believe that you have posted another similar inquiry and we have responded you there.