Table Cell LineSpacing lost when converting to PDF

I’ve attached a small example that shows when I try to save my Aspose.Words doc as PDF, the paragraph LineSpacing option is lost in the translation. If it matters, the paragraph is inside a Table Cell. It is very noticeable because I am also applying a HighlightColor to the font.LineSpacingIssueSample.zip (46.1 KB)

@kuenne,

Is this problem present in Aspose.Words generated DOCX i.e. “aspose_sample.docx”?

We have also converted ‘aspose_sample.docx’ document to PDF by using MS Word 2019 and attached MS Word 2019 generated PDF here for your reference (see msw-2019.pdf (59.7 KB)). Do you see the same problem in this PDF?

If not, then please provide a comparison screenshot highlighting (encircle) the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated PDF file with respect to this MS Word generated PDF. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank you for the quick response. The problem is present in the Aspose.Words generated PDF i.e. “aspose_sample.pdf”.

Here is a document that shows the comparison side-by-side.aspose.words.comparison.pdf (286.3 KB)

@kuenne,

We tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18095. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18095) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.4 update.