Table cell print error

paper.docx (329.0 KB)

The table cell on page 8 print out with error,please help me check out what is wrong with it.

@lkf77081 Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest 22.12 version of Aspose.Words. What Aspose.Words version of you use on your side? Could you please try with the latest version?
If the problem occurs upon printing the same problem should occur upon conversion to PDF. Could you please convert your document to PDF using Aspose.Words on your side and attach the resulting document here?

For some reason ,we were using the version 21.5.0 of Aspose.Words .
If using 22.12 version can’t reproduce the problem , i will try to use the latest version later
Thanks.

1 Like

paper2.docx (356.5 KB)
the paper before i deleted something ,so it can not reproduce the problem. here is the original paper,even though i update to version 22.12. the print error is still there.

i found some points maybe the reason cause the problem.

1. the information before the page 8. when i delete the page 1-7, the table cell will be printed well.
  2. the words in table cell. when i change Fx ,Fy to be a single word like F, the table cell will be printed well.
  3. when i open the paper2.dock with wordpad ,it looks like what i print out. there is just a litte difference,the Fy disappear。

can the 3 points help us to check out the problem?

Another question :how can i print the whole paper ,include the information out range of the indent.
when i print the paper,the information out of indent disappear.

Thanks

@lkf77081 Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24777. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is resolved.

i have update my last comment, can you see that?
please help me to check out the problem.

@lkf77081 Thank you for additional information. I have logged the problem with shapes rendering on the 5th page as WORDSNET-24778. We will let you know once it is resolved or we have more information for you.

Regarding the problematic table, it looks like the problem occurs because the table is nested into another table and Aspose.Words handles this particular case improperly. Unfortunately, it is difficult to tell for sure at the moment. Out development team will analyze the issue and then we will be able to provide you more information.
If you have a control over the document creation, I would suggest to simplify document structure and avoid table nesting where it is possible.

hello,have you got the root cause of the problem WORDSNET-24777
and Is there any release plan to fix it?

And i found another table in docx is different when turned to be pdf.
when it is turned to be a pdf , the table width changed .
is this the same problem or a new issue?
test.docx (1.5 MB)
test.pdf (1.7 MB)
image.png (755.8 KB)
image.jpg (543.8 KB)

please help me check it out .and if you get the root cause ,please reply me ,then i will take it with any other ways or wait for your relase. Thank you~

@lkf77081 We have completed analysis of the issue. Currently it has been postponed until the main issue is resolved. The issue occurs because incorrect table column widths data in the document are not re-calculated by Aspose.Words.
The issue is to be addressed by the new table layout logic being implemented per WORDSNET-832. The logic is not applied to the problematic table because inline DML metrics for auto-fit tables are not considered reliable.
We will keep you posted and let you know once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

Thanks for your reply.
i just edit the last comment with add a new similar problem, please have a look .

@lkf77081 Yes, it looks like a similar problem with table grid calculation. But I have created a separate WORDSNET-25130 issue for this document so it can be checked separately once the main issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24777,WORDSNET-25130) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.7 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24778) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.7 update also available on NuGet.