Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Table Cell width not set

Hi,

I am using Aspose words for java 10.2 for converting my doc to HTML. In my document, the table cell width is not set properly. Please suggest some quick remedy. Its high priority.

Note: cell below '<!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

<![endif]–>BCA – TUR Datum’

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Malgun Gothic"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi,


Aspose.Words 10.5 that is due to release end of September converts this document to HTML a bit better.

But I noticed that the text in the big cell still does not align into columns. This is because you are using tab stop characters in the DOC file. Tab stops cannot be precisely converted from DOC to HTML hence the output will appear like that. We don’t plan on fixing this because tabs cannot be represented well in HTML.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4988) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.