Table column lines missing when converting specific files to HTML

Hi!

We’ve updated from Aspose.Cells 21.6 to 22.1, and we’re trying to process the xlsx files included in the archive. After converting them to html, the table columns in both target files are not drawn. I have included a before and after image in the attached archive.

This is the code we use for processing the file:

AsposeLicenser.LoadLicense();

var options = new HtmlSaveOptions
    {
        ExportImagesAsBase64 = true,
        ExportSingleTab = true,
        IsExportComments = showComments,
        ExportHiddenWorksheet = false,
        HiddenRowDisplayType = HtmlHiddenRowDisplayType.Remove,
        HiddenColDisplayType = HtmlHiddenColDisplayType.Remove,
        ExportGridLines = true,
        CreateDirectory = true
    };

using (var wb = new Workbook(inputPath))
        wb.Save(targetPath, options);

AsposeCellsIssue.zip (83.0 KB)

Thanks!

@arnoldbeilandevozon,

Thanks for the template files.

Please notice, after an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template files. I found table column lines missing when converting specific files to HTML. It looks like the sheet’s layout is changed in newer versions. I have tested using your both files and found the issue as you pointed out. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50340” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@arnoldbeilandevozon,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.2. You will be informed once the next version is published

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50340) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi