Table column width changes from word to PDF

Hello,
I’m having a problem with tables and column width. The result is different from what word is doing. If I use word to export the document as PDF, the columns are OK. When I use Aspose, the columns are broken (the width changes and the words return the the line)
In the attached zip file, you will find a very simple java code that loads the Word File et saves it as a PDF. I also attached the result I obtained when saving with word (testTableWithWord.pdf)

Could you please tell me how to tell aspose to keep the table column width.

testTable.zip (1.3 MB)

@rodrigue.leopold Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24384. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hello, thanks for your fast answer… This problem is pretty important, and my clients are asking me to solve it as fast as possible. Do you have an idea about how long it will take to solve it ?
Is there a wordaround ?

@rodrigue.leopold We have completed analysis of the issue. The problematic table has slightly incorrect column widths stored in tblGrid element. The issue is to be addressed by the new table grid calculation algorithm we are currently working on. The problematic table is not currently handled by the new algorithm because of inline shapes inside. Shape metrics are not considered reliable.
Unfortunately, we cannot promise you a fast fix of this issue. The issue is postponed until grid re-calculation for tables with inline shapes is implemeted.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24384) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.7 update.