Table Compare not working correctly

Hello Support,

I was trying to compare document with tables and output is incorrect in case I edit values in cell.
Please refer to attached zip file Compare2.zip (31.4 KB)

It has original file org2, modified file Mod2 and output from word and aspose. Aspose output seems to be incorrect.
You can refer to other ticket from me for code used for compare.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye

Thank you for your inquiry. We have investigated and reproduced this scenario along with the information provided here and logged this WORDSNET-16293 for further investigation and resolution. We will update you here once we have any update or more information to share with you. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello Rizwan,

This is sort of blocking issue as it provides incorrect information, Is there any work around this issue?
Your help highly appreciated.

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked for the ETA and workaround of this issue from our product team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Support,

Any update on this?

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

@mandar_limaye,

Thanks for your patience. We have to understand Word logic for table comparison for your issue. It requires lots of investigation and testing. Unfortunately, there is no ETA available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

Hello
Any update on this?

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this issue. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16293) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.3 update also available on NuGet.