Table Content Is Showing on Page Footer in Aspose Viewer

Hi,

I have a table in my document that its rows have the property “Allow row to break across pages” unchecked. I need them kept with this property unchecked. But the problem that with word, if data does not fit on one page, then additional data is not shown at all, but when I open this document with Aspose viewer, this data is visible on top of the footer, I need a fix for this please, how can I make it show the same as word?

Please find attached a sample document that demonstrates my issue and a screen shot of how Aspose viewer is showing the document.

Thank you,
Saleem.
Hi Saleem,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10780. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10780) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan