Table data shifted to wrong row and column while converting from HTML to Excel

Hi,

There is a issue in Aspose.cell 18.6 jar file , that data of first column of first row is shifted to second row first column of table Billing , Shipping .

Kindly look into this and provide us solution for the same. Attaching zip file for the reference.
CAD=AOAp2fiWOQy3M6spAfS74-7dU=iYsCFJ6MutZK1nNY_sLWA@mail.gmail.com_1.zip (51.9 KB)

Thanks
Rajo Singh.

@vishal.sinha.adeptia

This Topic is created by Amjad_Sahi using the Email to Topic plugin.

@rajosingh,

Thanks for the template HTML file and output MS Excel file.

Could you also provide us some screenshots to highlight problematic area for the issue while comparing the HTML file’s contents Vs MS Excel file in MS Excel manually, this will help us really to evaluate your issue precisely and to consequently figure it out out soon.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

Pl find screen shot for the reference .

image.png (13.1 KB)
screen_shot.png (111.6 KB)

@rajosingh,

Thanks for the screenshots.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by converting your template HTML file to XLSX file format. I found that Table’s data is shifted to wrong row and column while converting from HTML to MS Excel file format:
e.g
Sample code:

HTMLLoadOptions opts = new HTMLLoadOptions(LoadFormat.HTML); 
opts.setAutoFitColsAndRows(true); 
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("F:\\Files\\CAD=AOAp2fiWOQy3M6spAfS74-7dU=iYsCFJ6MutZK1nNY_sLWA@mail.gmail.com_1\\CompleteEmail.html", opts); 

String output = "F:\\Files\\CAD=AOAp2fiWOQy3M6spAfS74-7dU=iYsCFJ6MutZK1nNY_sLWA@mail.gmail.com_1\\out1.xlsx"; 
workbook.save(output); 

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42676” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

Please let us know if any update as it is urgent now.

Thanks
Rajo Singh.
@vishal.sinha.adeptia

@rajosingh,

I am afraid, your issue is not sorted out yet. We have recorded your concerns against your issue into our database. Please spare us more time to evaluate your issue, hopefully we will update you soon.

Once we have any new information to share, we will let you know.

@rajosingh,

This is to inform you that your issue will be fixed by July 26, 2018.

Keep in touch.

@rajosingh

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42676”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@rajosingh,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v18.7.3 (attached).

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Aspose.Cells for Java v18.7.3.zip (6.3 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42676) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.8. You can also get the latest Aspose.Cells for Java version from Maven repos. with simple configurations. Please see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi