Table display error

Hi,
The attached document is uploaded to the system, the table at the bottom of the last page cannot be displayed.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Word 19.10 version. Thanks.
YG10260.zip (976.2 KB)

@srmbimser,

After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.11, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end.

Please see the following output PDF file that we generated from your DOCX file by using the following simple code of Aspose.Words:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\YG10260\\OriginalDocument.docx");
doc.Save("E:\\YG10260\\19.11.pdf");

So, please upgrade to the latest version i.e. 19.11. Hope, this helps.

@awais.hafeez
The data in the table comes, but scrolls to the right.
error.PNG (37.4 KB)

@srmbimser,

Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in Aspose.Words 19.11 generated output PDF file (19.11.pdf (318.3 KB)) with respect to the MS Word generated PDF file (msw-2019.pdf (437.5 KB)) and attach it here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.

The data in the table comes, but scrolls to the right.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Word 19.11 version.
YG10260.zip (936.1 KB)

@srmbimser,

I am afraid, we are still unable to reproduce this issue on our end. We are using the following simple code on Windows 10 to test your scenario with Aspose.Words for .NET 19.11.

Document doc = new Document("E:\\YG10260\\OriginalDocument.docx");
doc.Save("E:\\YG10260\\19.11.pdf");

Please create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.

Please also share your environment details (OS, .NET frameworks versions etc). Thanks for your cooperation.