Table division

I worked on a Word file which is based on a table in order to place the objects in my document depending on the case.
In each cells of my global table I wanted to create a table with an headed cell with the title and a second cell for an image. The issue is that in some of my case I have a nested table which have its heading in the first page and its image in the second. I used shape to correct this, each shape contains a nested table so that it can’t be divide and go to the second page automatically. But it’s not as simple as table when I have changes to do in my layout.
So have you a way of prevent my nested table division so that I can continue to use tables instead of shape?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I think in your case, it would be enough to set “Keep with Next” option for each paragraph in the heeding cell of your table. In this case table will not be split. Please follow the link for more information:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/paragraphformat/keepwithnext/
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,