Table formatting get lost when saving to docx file with Aspose.Words for .NET

Greetings,
I have an existing .docx document and replace text in this document. The document containes a few tables where the column header background is dark blue and the cell background is light blue. When I save this document as an .docx file then the table formating gets lost. The tables are still there but the background colors are gone.
This also happens if I just load the .docx file and save it without ANY modifications to another .docx file.
Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
Kind Regards,
Detlef D. Doerscheln
3D Components

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi.
please send me your Email address or meet me on MSN IM. For legal reasons I can’t attach the file on here.
Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Detlef

Hi
Sorry, I missed your private message. You can send me email using the approach mentioned in https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-faq/2711
Best regards.

Hi
Thanks you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem and created new issue #6016 in our defect database.
Also a faced another issue (#5313)
Issue #5313 - Font is changed from Calibri to Times New Roman after converting DOCX to DOC.
I will notify you as soon as these issues are fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5313;6016) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.