We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Table formatting get lost when saving to docx file with Aspose.Words for .NET

Greetings,

I have an existing .docx document and replace text in this document. The document containes a few tables where the column header background is dark blue and the cell background is light blue. When I save this document as an .docx file then the table formating gets lost. The tables are still there but the background colors are gone.

This also happens if I just load the .docx file and save it without ANY modifications to another .docx file.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Detlef D. Doerscheln
3D Components

Hi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the problem and provide you more information.

Best regards.

Hi.

please send me your Email address or meet me on MSN IM. For legal reasons I can't attach the file on here.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Detlef

Sorry, I missed your private message. You can send me email using the approach mentioned in http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

Best regards.

Thanks you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem and created new issue #6016 in our defect database.

Also a faced another issue (#5313)

Issue #5313 - Font is changed from Calibri to Times New Roman after converting DOCX to DOC.

I will notify you as soon as these issues are fixed.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5313;6016) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.