Table header border style different in pdf and word file

I have to generate the same document in Word and PDF format. I use mailmerge functions of Aspose.Word for .Net. 10.0.0.0
My document has 5 rows table, 3 need to have the dotted border style. The header must have a singleline border style.
When these dotted rows have too many content, the row is splitted in two page and the header is generated on the two pages. That’s OK.
In Word output, all is OK. But in PDF format, the table header bottom border on second page is dotted. (The last row border style is applied in PDF version, the header style is applied in Word version.)
Is it a bug in the pdf format render engine?
How can I force the good table header border style in PDF version, even when the current splitted row has a different border style.
If another table is in the document, it’s border style can be different, so how can I ‘fix’ the style of the good table. (with Aspose DOM after mailmerge?)
(In file attachment an extract of the template file I use)
Thank you

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your output DOC and PDF files here for testing? I will check them on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Thank for your reply.
Look at the file generated.zip.
I give you one extract of the full Word file generated, you can see that on the two page, the table header border style is a plain line.
In the extract of PDF file, on the second page, the table header bottom border is dotted like the current splitted row.
Have you sample code for ‘fix’ the header style by use the Aspose object model after mailmerge operation?

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5227) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.