Table Header row

Hello.

How can i programmaticaly check this value?

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirement shared and regret to share that at present there is no property available to set/clear the header row in Aspose.Slides. However, the table generated using Aspose.Slides has by default Header row enabled and if you don’t want that you can select the row and remove that to make it look like that you have cleared the header row. I have also created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34465 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of providing the requested property support as well. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

//Instantiate PresentationEx class that represents PPTX file
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();

//Access first slide
SlideEx sld = pres.Slides[0];

//Define columns with widths and rows with heights
double[] dblCols = { 50, 50, 50 };
double[] dblRows = { 50, 30, 30, 30, 30 };

//Add table shape to slide
int idx = sld.Shapes.AddTable(100, 50, dblCols, dblRows);

TableEx tbl = (TableEx)sld.Shapes[idx];

tbl.Rows.RemoveAt(0, true);

//Write PPTX to Disk
pres.Write(“d:\Aspose Data\table.pptx”);

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

are there any news on this issue?

If I delete the first row of the table the following row will automatically be formated as header. I need a table without a header row (continuing data over multiple pages).

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Kristoffer

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the requested support has not been included in Aspose.Slides. I have raised the priority of the issue and have also requested our product team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation on their end. We will share good news with you as soon as the support will be available.

You are right that removing the first row make the subsequent row a header row. This is done by PowerPoint and you can even try removing header row in PowerPoint and it will make next row a header row.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34465) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Any update on this as to how to unset header row?

@wishy.em,

I suggest you to please try using following sample code to serve the purpose on your end.

public static void TestHeaderRow()
{
    Presentation pres = new Presentation();

double[] dblCols = { 50, 50, 50 };
    double[] dblRows = { 30, 30, 30, 30, 30 };

ITable tbl = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AddTable(100, 50, dblCols, dblRows);
    tbl.FirstRow = false;
    tbl.HorizontalBanding = false;

pres.Save(@"C:\Aspose Data\out.pptx", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

yeah i already did horizontal banding as false, but as a workaround i set table fill as no fill and font as not bold which worked by removed header speciality.
I will try firstRow = false and update
Thanks

@wishy.em,

Please try suggested option and shared with us if there is still an issue.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz