Table Headers repeated issue

Hi
Which version of Aspose.word supports repeated table headers property for table spans to multiple pages?
Please provide me a sample code to repeat table headers on multiple pages(preferably SSRS related). Please reply ASAP.
Regards
Chirag

Hi

Thanks for your request. I suppose, you are using Aspose.Words for Reporting Services to export your reports to MS Word documents. If so, you need to configure your RDL report to repeat table header on each page.
I think you need to use the tablix member property RepeatOnNewPage to achieve the behavior you described.
Hope this helps.
Best regards.

Hi
Thanks for you reply. I am using evaluation version of Aspose.word.reportingServices and for the report, I have already set RepeatOnNewPage property. Still there is no change. Can you please provide a workaround for this.

Hi Alexey
As per the changes you suggested in our last session in chat, I have made changes for reportserver.config file. After that, I have restarted the report server. I have generated the report and exported it using the option DOC - Word Document via Aspose.Words.
Here is the output document.
Still the header is not repeated.
Regards
Chirag Rajput

Hi
I have uploaded the RDL for you reference.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. As discussed in the live chat, here is sample code, which avoid nesting of tables:

// Open document.
Document doc = new Document(@"Test001\testing.doc");
// Get all tables.
Node[] tables = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Table, true).ToArray();
// If there is more than 3 rows in the table repeat header row on each page.
foreach(Table table in tables)
{
    if (table.Rows.Count> 3)
    {
        table.FirstRow.RowFormat.HeadingFormat = true;
    }
    // If table is nested move it into the main body.
    Node parent = table.GetAncestor(NodeType.Table);
    if (parent != null)
    {
        parent.ParentNode.InsertAfter(table, parent);
        parent.Remove();
    }
}
// Save output document.
doc.Save(@"Test001\out.doc");

Hope this could help you.
Best regards.

Hi
Thank you very much. Now it is working fine.