Table not Rendering properly in PDF document

Hi,
I am facing an issue in PDF document the issue i am facing is that i am drawing a table in a table a document where i am creating a table and in that table i am creating Row and provide row height of the Row, then creating 5 cells. i have given height of the row and i have set some properties to make it draw on the document corretly, it is working fine in Word but not rendering correctly in the pdf document, only 2 cells are appearing in the pdf rest are hiding in the right of the pdf document.
i have attached the property i am setting and the doc and pdf version for your reference.
Please let me know if you need some more information.
Thanks in Advance.
Jitender

Hi Jitender,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I’m afraid I can’t reproduce the issue using the latest version of Aspose.Words and the input document you attached. Could you please check you are using the latest version (10.5)?

If this issue is still occurring with the latest version could you double check on your side if it occurs with the input document you attached or only when using the original code which generates the table. It maybe that the issue only occurs when using the original code. If this is found to be the case, could you attach this code here for testing?

Thanks,

Hi Thanks for your quick reply.
Currently we are using Aspose.Word 9.0.0.0 and Aspose.pdf 4.1.0.0.
Please let me know if any other information required.
Regards,
Jitender

Hi
Thanks for your request. The latest version of Aspose.Words supports direct conversion to PDF (without using Aspose.Pdf). See the following link for more information:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/
So, you can try using direct method to convert your document to PDF. Here is the code:

Document doc = new Document("in.doc");
doc.Save("out.pdf");

In this case there are no any borders around tables.
You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words 10.5.0 from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Also, you should note, all fixes and new features are added to new versions of Aspose.Words. So there is no way to get fix of this problem without update to the latest version.
Best regards,