Table of content formatting gets messed up on conversion to PDF

The word document has table of content section. The TOC gets messed up on conversion to PDF. Please have a look at the attached samples.

Hello Doraiswamy,
I’ve tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. We are looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with the status of correction.
We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for considering our product.
I have checked the issue. In my investigation, the issue is in Aspose.Words.
As in the document, the font used is ‘Calibri’. However, in the intermediate xml file that generated by Aspose.Words, it is ‘Times New Roman’. I have reported it to our cooperate aspose words team. They will reply to you soon.

Best regards.

Hi. Is there any update on this? Is this problem specific to Calibiri? Will this affect only the table of content or can this happen to any content of the document?
We are facing similar formatting issues in other parts of the document too during conversions. Because of this indentations and alignment of the text varies between the word document and the PDF.
Please let me know a target timeframe for fixing this issue.

Hello Doraiswamy,
The issue has been communicated to Aspose.Words team and they are working to get this issue resolved. As soon as we have updates, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction. Your patience is highly appreciated in this regard.
Beside this, as you have noticed that due to the change in font, the indentation & alignment of text in Table of Contents is changed so there are chances that it may also affect other areas of the document. For the sake of proper investigation we would require the document and so that we can test the issue at our end.

Hi,

In my investigation, the issue should be fixed in Aspose.Words. I am moving this thread to aspose words’ forum so that they could help you directly. Thanks.

Best regards.

Hi

Thanks for your request. You are right the problem occurs because Clibri font is changed to Times New Roman. This is the known issue #5313 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Is this issue fixed? If not please let us know the timeline for fixing it.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. It is difficult to give you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at this stage. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5313) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(25)