Table off page- file is 76 pages less than Word document

Hi,

Here’s an example of a document that has 76 less pages than the Word file. I also noticed on page 393 of the Aspose PDF that a table is running off the bottom of the page.

1. 76 pages less in resulting PDF
  2. Table off page - Page 393

I’ve provided a link to the original and resulting PDF. We are running Aspose.Words for .NET version 10.0.0

Hi
Thank you for repotting these problem to us.

1. If you disable unprintable characters in MS Word, you will see that page number is 574. The document rendered by Aspose.Words contains 575 pages. So the difference is only one page.
    I see that some content is moved between pages upon rendering. I logged this issue is our defect database. We will let you know once the problem is resolved.

2. The problem occurs because table is floating. The current version does not support positioning of floating tables upon rendering. This feature will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words that comes out in a week.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(79)

We tested this file in version 10.2.0 and the table on page 393 is still off the page. Is this part of a different issue possibly?

Thanks,

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes, this problem is linked to another issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4952) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4794) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.