Table position and alignment is lost after DOCX to PDF conversion using C#

Dear Sirs,

I’m evaluating the ASPOSE.Words 20.1 in .net 4.8 Winforms application.
I have Word Templates which I merge into their bookmarks data from excel file, I’m doing it using DocumentFormat.OpenXml.
What I’m trying to do after it is to save the word document (.docx) into a pdf file using the Aspose.Words.Document save command.
The problem I’m facing is that when the program converts one kind of word template everything looks fine and especially the table which I’m rendering but with other word templates, the table which I render gets shrunk and not maintains the original size, positioning, and alignment.forevaluations.zip (93.8 KB)
Attached are the two docx files which I’m trying to save as pdf (the content of the files is in Hebrew language).
Please advise asap as I need to solve this problem in order to be able to be sure that this products feets my organization needs and that I’ll be able to ask my supervisors to purchase a license.

Thank You,
Hagai.

@hagaih

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Please attach the output file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please attach screenshots of problematic sections of output document.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

WordToPDF.zip (548.8 KB)
Attached is the console app and the files under DocsPDF you can find a directory named “Bad” with the problematic table on page 6 and you can find a directory named “Good” with the properly created table on page 8.

just to mention that my original app uses different Word Templates for different types of contracts where the major difference is on that table which I render as it has different columns.

Looking forward to your earliest reply.
Thank You,
Hagai.

@hagaih

Could you please ZIP and attach ‘David’ and ‘Narkisim’ fonts here for further testing? Please also open the document in MS Word, take the the screenshots of tables and share them here for our reference. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it. Thanks for your cooperation.

David_Libre.zip (333.6 KB)

OnlineWebFonts_COM_0d561d16413755cf477f686d29c64056.zip (185.5 KB)

@hagaih Thank you for additional information.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26444

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.